Historical Riding Hall
The riding hall is situated in the centre of the stud farm and was built in 1864. It was renovated in 1986 and got a new roof. 18 x 44 m (60 x 144 ft), 2 large entrances and exits, sandy ground, encircled by wooden boards, with an elevated platform, large round arched windows, ground lighting, water supply.
The historical stud riding hall is ideally suited for concerts, balls, festivities as well as theatre performances.
18 x 44 m (60 x 144 ft), 2 large entrances and exits
sandy ground, encircled by wooden boards
with an elevated platform
large round arched windows
ground lighting and water supply
Area: 792 m² (8,640 sq ft)